Saturday, April 21, 2012

Diamonds are Great...but really, Shoes are a Girl's Best Friend



In our culture, shoes are important.  You can tell alot about a person by the shoes they wear.  I love cute shoes!  And....if you're a girl, then I'm sure you've done this too, but I have been willing on many occasions to endure several hours of pain just to wear uncomfortable cuteness to complete (in my opinion) my cute outfit!

My favorite pair of shoes right now are the most adorable (and comfortable-- bonus:) ballet flats ever!  They look sooooo good with jeans (and I'm very much a jeans kinda girl) and they even look good with my pajamas, like the ones I'm wearing here...


And...I can't help it...when I put them on...I just feel a little bit sassy:)

But I must confess,  I wasn't wearing my red sassy shoes when I made these pretty little things:


For all you Divas out there...


I have to admit....


I was wearing my crocs.

No comments:

Post a Comment