Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Heart the Art...


I had a ton of fun making this for my beautiful friend Debbie at  4Cats Art Studio in Abbotsford.  She dropped by the shop to let me know that the kids were learning about Gustav Klimt who in my opinion is probably most famous for his painting "The Kiss".  Of course, I would have to say that, because I have a copy of that one hanging in my living room.



However...the kids are actually painting their renditions of another famous painting that Gustav painted called "The Tree of Life".


Which makes me want to drop by the studio and check out the canvas of some of our young and aspiring local artists.  Young art ALWAYS makes me smile...and inspires my creative joy!

So here's to my good friend Debbie at 4Cats Art Studio in Abbotsford, all the kids at the studio, and Gustav Klimt of course...


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic interpretation of Klimt's work. He'd be proud! I love it!

    ReplyDelete